Just a Little Bump in the Road........

Just a Little Bump in the Road........
Home of Cottage, Vintage,Love of roses, and anything else I can think of.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here I Am

Hi...My name is Veronica but you can call me Ronnie. I have been telling Lola and my other friends from "Cottage Group" that I was going to make a blog, soon. Well that was three years ago. I just didn't have the guts. I kept telling myself..."you are not a good writer" "no one is going to read it" "who do you think you are??" Sound familiar? About a month and a half ago I bought this book called Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts. It is about "Inspiration and Techniques to give your Creative Spirit Wings." When I picked up the book it just spoke to me. Ever have that happen? I am an artist, but haven't painted in yrs. I got so caught up in life, family, and everyone else, I for got what I love to do. I looked up Kelly Rae Roberts on the internet when I got home, cause I hate to admit it, I had never heard of her before. Lo and behold she was offering anE course. Four weeks ago I started taking this class by her called Creative Flight, and here I am!! Thanks Kelly you gave me the courage I needed. I actually painted a couple of pictures too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment