Just a Little Bump in the Road........

Just a Little Bump in the Road........
Home of Cottage, Vintage,Love of roses, and anything else I can think of.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Things I love

Of course I love my family and friends.

I also love Cottage, Antiques, Shabby Chic, Victorian, anything Romantic. I love any color blue, greens, aquas, pinks and creams. I love flowers, especially Hydrangeas and Roses. I just went from all stained trim, doors, etc. to painted white. I love the brightness it gave me . I was always a Primitive girl but as Im getting older I find it is too dark for me. I still love it, just not for me. In my older age I want pretty, pastel colors around me. I cant believe this is coming out of my mouth. A few years ago I never would have uttered those words. Boy how we change!

No comments:

Post a Comment